Support, friendship, projects and training for young people aged 14 to 24 in Cambridgeshire, discovering their sexuality
Two drop in groups:
16-24s, every Wednesday, 6.30-8.30pm
14-16s, every Thursday, 3.30-5.00pm
- Meet, relax and chat with other lesbian, gay and bisexual young people in a safe place.
- Get involved in activities, workshops, games and DVD nights etc.
- A place 2byou.
For more info text DROP IN + YOUR NAME
Or email your name with the subject DROP IN
The Group for 14 to 16 year olds »
Get trained - Train others
- Learn the skills to train other young people about lesbian, gay and bisexual issues - your own way.
- Take part in workshops throughout the year to develop your skills in art, drama & multimedia.
- Increase your self confidence and self esteem.
For more info text TRAINERS + YOUR NAME
Or email your name with the subject TRAINERS
Create and plan positive events
- Have what it takes to help organise a thriving Youth Tent at the next Pink Festival?
- Want to take part in creative workshops to develop your talent?
- Do you have creative skills that you want to share with others?
- Enjoy meeting young people and being part of a working team?
For more info text YPT + YOUR NAME
Or email your name with the subject YPT